MEMBERS AND ITS BENEFITS
The membership of the BFM includes some of the oldest and most highly regarded furniture manufacturers in the UK. Members are from every part of the UK and from every area of manufacture including upholstery, cabinet and bed and mattresses.
British Manufacturers Association members are provided with advice and services on a range of topics including employment law, health and safety regulations, flammability law and timber regulations.
BFM are committed to increasing awareness of the key factors that make British-made furniture great in the eyes of the consumer, retailers, contract specifiers, architects and the wider international audience.
Membership is open to manufacturing companies in all sectors.
Associate membership is available to suppliers, retailers and ancillary companies to the trade.
T-Nut Insertion machines
Our floor standing T-Nut insertion machines and table top insertion machines provide speed and flexibility when inserting Tee Nuts. They also ensure a deeper, straighter and more consistent insertion. All machines work with either Rivet T-Nuts or Pronged T-Nuts.
- Fast and accurate insertion
- Floor standing machines for volume applications
- Up to 2,000 insertions an hour with a Floor Standing T-Nut Machine
- Up to 1,500 an hour with Drill, Drive and Rivet T-Nut Machine
- Multi head machines available
- Hopper fed to increase productivity
- Adjustable air pressure varies depth of insertion
- Quick change flaring tool for use with different material sizes